Sunday, May 29, 2011

File #:20 Subject: YouTube Journey

A Youtube journey is mostly using the videos that the current video links you to.  There are some searches along the path, but I think I noted them pretty well.  The list below are all links.

First video to get me hyped up for the day.
Next video, because I shouldn't be that hyped on a Sunday.
Flo Rida - Who Dat Girl
Mike Posner - Please Don't Go
Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough
Tin Can Buddha - Maybellene --- Angelina thought I would like this band, so we searched for them.
Starting my sports portion of the Journey.
Holy Crap
There's crashes in sailboat racing?!?!
Ouch
Series winning goal
Best Master Card commercial ever!
In Preparation for the Indy 500
Favorite part of outdoor sports events!
Wicked fast flyby!
In Memory of Grandpa Frye for Memorial Day: B-17 missing man formation
Needing a pick me up after the last video
I spy --- 11 seconds in is the FUNNIEST thing in the world!
Welcome to Canada!

Time for the 500, Hope you all enjoyed this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment